Igår kom en uppdatering från grekiska regeringen som berör turister. Där står följande (översatt till engelska, se nedan). Notera att Stockholm och dess flygplatser är högrisk-klassade. Vi planerar att kasta loss på torsdag från Thessaloniki och längtar enormt efter lite vind i seglen.
According to Government Gazettes i#2280-2281-2283-2284/14-06-2020 the basic restrictions are:
1. No entry to the country for non EU Citizens.
2. Ferries to and from Italy remains closed for public.
3. No International flights from and to UK, Turkey.
4. International flights from Italy, Spain, Holland as well as other EU countries resumed to Athens International Airport (all passengers must fill up a form called Passenger Load Factor upon their arrival).
5. International flights starting today to Thessaloniki (excluding flights from/to Italy, Spain, Holland). All passengers must fill up a form called Passenger Load Factor, upon their arrival.
7. Persons entering Greece through the two above airports must go through a test (for the ones entering from an airport listed on the EASA High Risk the test is mandatory, for the ones entering from an airport listed on the EASA Low Risk the tests will perform randomly). A 14-day mandatory quarantine is essential if the results are positive, on passengers’ expense.
6. Pleasure yachts from all abroad harbors are still not allowed to enter Greece except the ones that they are only with the essential crew, wishing to moor on a port, harbor, marina and/or dry dock (only to mainland destinations) subject to previous issued permission from the Greek Port Police and the Greek National Health Center. Upon arrival such yachts are not allowed to sail to another port etc until 1/7/2020. Yachts moored on Italy, Turkey, Albania are not allowed to sail to Greece at all.
Helena på S/Y Wilma